Sunday, September 1, 2013

Challenge #6: That's What She Said

Thinking up challenges is hard, especially when I have to think up punishments too. Jeepers.

Anyway, challenge the sixth time will be a two parter! Well I guess three including this.

So Part One: THE QUESTIONS!

Well, let's go back to pre-part one: THE EXPLANATION!

What we are going to do is a buddy version of the Newlywed Game. I am going to ask a few questions and Crystal will answer based on how she thinks I would answer about myself. Make sense? Does anything I say? Okay, further explanation needed, say I ask "I would describe my height as..." then Crystal would answer "Short" and I would then later reveal my answer as "Short" and then she gets a point. If she gets it wrong, no point. If she gets enough points then something will happen. I haven't decided what yet. And to make it very fair I will write down my answers as I make up the questions so that I don't change them based on her answers. And if you still don't trust me I can email them to Sandy so she can verify them as honest if need be.

So are we ready to question Crystal about her knowledge of me!? (PS: To be completely honest I would be so bad at this game if I had to answer the questions about anyone else, Crystal will probably kill it.)

First, lets introduce our host, Ginger Blazerfield!

gingerblazerfieldGinger, please begin.

Alright Tanya! Welcome to our new (not so original) game that we will call "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"! Here are the questions for Crystal to answer based on how she believes Tanya would answer! Crystal should provide a small insight into her reasoning for the answers with each decision. Let's begin,

  1. If Tanya was a character from FRIENDS, who would she be?

  2. If Tanya could bring back any pet from the dead and have it live for the rest of her life as a healthy age (not old and broken) which past pet would she bring back?

  3. Which celebrity would Tanya trade lives with for one year?

  4. If Tanya was told she could only play one video game for the rest of her life, which would she pick (any system)?

  5. If Tanya won $5000 and was forced to buy something instead of paying bills, what would she buy?

  6. If Tanya could have one wild animal as a pet (size can be modified to better fit in a house) what would she get?

  7. If Tanya could go back in time and tell herself one thing, what age would she go to and what would she tell herself?

  8. What irritating habit does Tanya have that she wants to stop?

  9. If Tanya could change one non-physical-appearancey thing about herself, what would she change?

  10. If Tanya could change one thing about Crystal, what would she change?


Crystal, please answer all questions on Monday with your reasoning. Remember, answer the questions how you think Tanya would answer, not how you would answer. Tanya has asked me to remind you that you still owe us a challenge regarding the marriageability of a superhero. Until next time, I am Ginger Blazerfield and this was That's What She Said.

Thank you Ginger, that was great. Anyway, that is our new game. Feel free to play along in the comments! Although, don't answer for how you think I would answer because then you are giving hints to Crystal, you can take these questions and play yourself with a partner if you like! Good luck Crystal!

1 comment:

  1. so it makes me a little sad that Crystal didn't have time to play this game because you put a lot of thought into the questions LOL I would like to play if that's ok? Crystal - don't read my answers if you are going to play !

    1. If Tanya was a character from FRIENDS, who would she be? Monica of course - because Tanya likes label makers and file folders... a lot !
    2. If Tanya could bring back any pet from the dead and have it live for the rest of her life as a healthy age (not old and broken) which past pet would she bring back? FEZ - he was the best - albeit grossest cat we ever had :)
    3. Which celebrity would Tanya trade lives with for one year? Pretty sure any celebrity would work here - as long as she didn't have to work for the government..or whoever currently lives with Chris Pine - pretty sure she would trade places with her for one year LOL
    4. If Tanya was told she could only play one video game for the rest of her life, which would she pick (any system)? Leggo Batman?
    5. If Tanya won $5000 and was forced to buy something instead of paying bills, what would she buy? LOL "forced" to buy something ... that's funny... I know you are cheap like me so $5000 would go a long way at Staples LOL
    6. If Tanya could have one wild animal as a pet (size can be modified to better fit in a house) what would she get? a MONKEY!
    7. If Tanya could go back in time and tell herself one thing, what age would she go to and what would she tell herself? - I would want you to go back to age 2 and tell yourself to NOT go for a walk across the road at Oma's house - stay with the puppies xoxoxo (save me all those nightmares)
    8. What irritating habit does Tanya have that she wants to stop? eating ice cream... or KD
    9. If Tanya could change one non-physical-appearancey thing about herself, what would she change? keeping your motivation to write
    10. If Tanya could change one thing about Crystal, what would she change? ... be 15 minutes early instead of 15 minute late xoxxo (we love you Crystal LOL)

    We have to pick a day for our mother/daughter shopping trip!!! xoxox we can go get some ice cream and some file folders LOL LOL xoxoxox
    Love you
    Mom
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!