Friday, August 30, 2013

Punishment #2 - apologetic selfies

Hey all,

It's hella storming right now so I hope that my internet doesn't decide to crash when I try to post this. It is a new-suburb level of precariousness that I have not live with since we moved to the Bay. At least we get high speed here. Ok... enough small talk. I have a punishment to get done, and Freddy only knows how much I dislike posting selfies on the internet. I only do it if I *really* like a picture. And it's not often that I do. As promised:

 

picture050

And catbug for cutness:

picture051

I never have technology with a good camera. Figures.

<3 Crystal












 














1 comment:

  1. Punishment accepted! Now do your challenge from Last Monday! And I will also post your NEW monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!