Saturday, August 10, 2013

I got Nothing

Hello everyone. Happy weekend!


anigif_enhanced-buzz-17426-1375905291-47

 

So I have had a semi-boring week. Not a whole lot happened which is fairly usual. I did get to go see my grandparents which is always super fun. Also got to hang out with Crystal on the holiday Monday which involved us sitting in the same position for about a half a season of Gilmore Girls. Then it re-sparked my addiction and now I can't stop. I need too because its greatly affecting my productivity.

I challenged myself to write 3000 words a day for my novel and have failed massively. Which isn't the end of the world but it is annoying to fail yourself when you aren't doing anything else remotely productive. I should try to go get some writing in now that I have managed to peel myself away from the television. Although I need to go pick up the boy in under an hour.

I mostly just wanted to remind Crystal that she has yet to complete her punishment listed here. 

To make life easier for her here is what it said:

PUNISHMENT#1: For your punishment you can choose between the following:

  • OPTION A- post an photo of yourself as a young lady. It can’t be an adorable picture because we all know you were the cutest child, you would have to post something awkward.

  • OPTION B- you would have to answer the challenge you gave to me (provide 5 memories good/bad and tell us why they are important)

  • OPTION C – take a picture or yourself with a post-it stuck to your forehead that reads as follows: I AM UNTIMELY AND I APOLOGIZE.


So Crystal, you were late (technically you were late twice because I told you to have the punishment up by Monday too but I will let it slide this time) so you need to do your punishment at some point soon. Also don't forget your next challenge Monday -two truths and a lie.

Anyway I am going to attempt to be productive if my lack of attention span can try to focus for a half hour. BYYEE

tumblr_inline_mhcphxa6971qz4rgp

1 comment:

  1. […] Anyways. This was the exact wording: “OPTION A- post an photo of yourself as a young lady. It can’t be an adorable picture because we all know you were the cutest child, you would have to post something awkward.” […]

    ReplyDelete

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!