Thursday, December 20, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Awesome

SO, a few weeks ago now the best thing happened.

A Monkey got loose at IKEA.

Not just any monkey, but a monkey wearing a coat.

Not just any coat, a fancy sheepskin looking coat.

Don't believe me?

 



That's right my friends.

So many of my favorite things. Monkeys, IKEA and goofy costumes.

Its just, too awesome? I mean, people, look at him. Is there anything better?

Hardly.

Except maybe a pug. I really want one. I am going to get one soon and then this entire blog will just be my pug in goofy outfits. And then you will all hate me. And I will lose all my friends and slowly go crazy because without my friends to talk to while I go to the job stealing all my life source and keep me sane all the crazy will get out everywhere and I will melt into a puddle of scary metaphors and ridiculously detailed run on sentences that will never happen hopefully...

This is not a very good post. I should go talk to humans now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!