Monday, November 5, 2012

NANO-CRAZY

I know I haven't updated but I have been busy okay? I am busy novelling away and so far so good. I am up to over 16000 words (I can't remember the number right now) but my brain is already going a little bonkers.

I keep getting really mad when I don't beat my last years numbers. Also, I had a goal to write 10, 000 words on Saturday and failed because I was really busy watching Donald Glover's stand up on YouTube. Productive.

Last year Nano was my way to procrastinate from school work, this year I have no school work to procrastinate from. I did get to around 7500 words on Saturday, most of which were after 10 pm when I realized the time.

Anyways, I just wanted to give you a quick update on my guilty conscience. He is less annoying if I picture him like Christian Bale's batman. At least then when he yells at me I can giggle when he turns his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!