Friday, September 7, 2012

Spidy!

Its my last day here today, and I am a bit nostalgic and feeling the "graduation effect" where all the sudden everything seems a little less bad.

Although this is mostly because there are lots of people I will miss and because one of my managers is too cool and got me this:

How cute is he!
I am trying to do this "departure form" they make you do and its such a freaking effort. I need to run all over the building collecting signatures. Its basically the lamest treasure hunt ever.

I will write the rest of my letters shortly but I need to run around a bit more for this treasure hunt so I don't get stuck doing it all after lunch because I am hoping if I go hand in my security card I just get to leave.

Be back in a bit (ish - no promises)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!