Monday, September 17, 2012

Sorry!

I have not been posting as much as before but that's because of two reasons.

First of all, I am lazy as all hell.

Second, I have been crazy.

So the lazy parts obvious. I am a lazy type person for the most part because being lazy is nice. I have to get to doing something, but I took the first week off of being mostly lazy. You would think that I would have slept more but instead my mind wants to stay awake all the time because I can.

Back to the crazy, I guess its the after effect of the lack of work stuff stealing all my mental capacities but its leaving too many thoughts in my brain. Its as though for the last few years my brain was being strangled and now that I have killed the strangling jerk I now have about four years of babble streaming through my mind.

Unfortunately that means that I cannot quite differentiate between the witty and the crazy which isn't much different from usual but it does make me very tired.

So instead of blogging I have been watching Gilmore Girls and waiting for my brain to reset. So don't be mad at me, I will fix it soon! Or my brain will get sucked dry at my next job so then my thoughts wont be so fuzzy. I will draw you a picture later. I am busy trying to watch what happens after Jess gets sent back to New York.

Also, there is something stuck under my keyboard and I can't get it out. but that's not important right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!