Friday, September 21, 2012

Conversations with Dave

*Phone Rings*

Me: Hello?

Dave: Hello.

*awkward pause*

Me: Can I help you with something?

Dave: Yes, Umm, Well Matt is going to pick me up at work today.

Me: Alright, then I assume you are going out for pizza?

Dave: Well I was thinking about it.

Me: Go, have fun.

Dave: Okay, you sure you don't mind? We can watch that movie another day?

Me: That movie? Oh, you mean Captain America ! Don't worry I own it now so we can watch it any time. *brain starts racing for no apparent reason, breath quickens, instantly images of men in tight pants kicking things float through my mind.* OH MY GOD ! AVENGERS COMES OUT THIS WEEK!

Dave: Okay?

Me: NO AVENGERS DAVE! *hyperventilates* I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY! I AM SO EXCITED I CANNOT EVEN BREATHE!

Dave: Alright.

Me: AHHH! EIRKLAGUGLA!

Dave: What did you say?

Me: I DON'T KNOW I AM TOO EXCITED!

Dave: Okay well... I need to go.

ME: *SQUEEE-HYPERVENTALATE-FLAIL* BYE!

Dave: Bye....

I think Dave might just bring me home sedatives so that's a plus. I will have Avengers in like.. 3.5 days and will be out of birthday-gift debt for Chels because I promised her Avengers but it wasn't out yet. I am getting bad at birthday presents. I keep getting people things that don't exist yet.

Now I need to go breathe into a paper bag. Although I don't have one so it will be a grocery bag and then I will die because I think plastic in the throat is bad hence the consistent "don't put this on your head or the head of your small children because they wont be able to breathe despite the fact that you can rip holes in them really easy" warnings on the many plastic bags. I never pay attention to warnings. Hence how I ended up losing hair to a hair bleaching incident when I was 17. That is a story for another day.

Anyways I just wanted to tell you about how much crazy Dave has to deal with until the Avengers gets in my hands. 3.5 days people. 3.5. Remember to breathe!


I bought a YELLOW sketch book. I am pumped. Although I feel guilty drawing in pen so now it looks really not visible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping is Best When Done in the Comfort of Your Sweatpants!